- Do you have a problem sleeping at night?
- Do you feel tired all of the time?
- Do you gasp for air when sleeping?
- Ask us about oral sleep appliance!
What is sleep apnea?
Sleep Apnea is the repetitive blockage of the airway during sleep. The person with apnea continues to struggle to breath, and may snore heavily, stop breathing and experience frequent abrupt awakenings.
Do I have sleep apnea?
If you suffer from:
• Wake up multiple times during the night
• Feel sleepy during the day
• Feel tired all the time
• Gasp for air when sleeping
Then it is a good idea to ask us
for a sleep apnea consult!
How can we help?
We offer Oral Appliances for those patients who cannot wear C-PAP,or those who do not wish to wear C-PAP-we will ensure an oral appliance will work for you by doing a simple home test
Impact of untreated sleep apnea on lifestyle
- Heavy snoring can have detrimental effects on relationships
- Increased occurrence of car and work related accidents
- Increase in depression,irritability
- Lack of ability to concentrate
- Decrease in sex drive
Impact of untreated sleep apnea